The free course features two modules: Child Protection and Harassment and Discrimination
The two course modules provide information to help you understand:
- what discrimination, harassment and child abuse is
- your rights and responsibilities under equal opportunity and child protection laws
- how the laws apply to sporting organisations, clubs, their employees and volunteers
- when, where and how to report incidents
- how to establish a welcoming and inclusive environment at your club or organisation.
They are short, user-friendly and feature the latest interactive technology, including case studies, practical scenarios and a quiz. The modules may be done in part, or all at once.
Users who successfully finish both modules and their assessment quizes can print a certificate of completion. The completion of the Play by the Rules modules is also a requirement for the Member Protection Information Officer (MPIO) online training course.
Click on the button below to enrol:
Then follow the steps below to access the new course.
- Register on the ASC eLearning System.
- Log-in and select 'Courses' from the menu and click 'Enrol now' for the Play by the Rules course.
- Select the module you wish ('Child Protection' or 'Discrimination and Harassment').