Play by the Rules has developed short interactive scenarios on topical issues and challenges occurring in sport. These scenarios let you explore your understanding and beliefs about issues as well as provide practical tips about inclusive, safe and fair sports practices and procedures.
The scenarios include:
- Disability inclusion
- Girls playing in boys teams
- Homophobia and sexuality discrimination
- Over Training or Suspicion of Harm
- Pregnancy and participation
- Religious inclusion
- Restricted access (sex discrimination)
- Sexual harassment
- Team selection (junior sport)
- Verbally abusive coach
Play by the Rules has interactive tools on managing risks, dealing with complaints and template...
Coaches, officials and ground marshal's want to put a stop to bad behavior at sporting events,...
Welcome to the Play by the Rules Resources Library. In this section you can browse and search for...
Please find the following information sheets on reporting child abuse relevant for all states and...