The course is aimed at administrators, coaches, officials and anyone with an interest in the welfare of sports club, association or organisation members. The course contains ten modules and is designed so that learners can pick and choose the topics of interest to them.
The modules are:
- Complaint Resolution Procedure
- Member Protection and the Law
- Listening and Responding Effectively (Communication Skills)
- Meeting with a Contact (Complaint Handling – The Starting Point)
- Ethical and Practical Considerations
- Nipping it in the Bud (Early Intervention Strategies)
We suggest that you complete the Play by the Rules Child Protection and Harassment & Discrimination courses as a pre-requisite before commencing this course.